Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

That was better

Well - I woke up with a headache about 5 so got some paracetemol. Couldn't get back to sleep, after tossing and turning for half an hour I got up and decided to go for a walk. I felt scarily well so decided to make the most of it and headed off to the shop to get croissants and pain au chocolat... I really felt like I had been for a walk by the time I got back (about 6.15), but still not feeling sick and the headache mostly gone... Three cheers for the Aprepitant pills which have made a real difference - today has been a reasonable day and I thought it would be a write off!
To add to the positive feeling, my customer has some more work for me - while this is already paid for it's encouraging that they still want to develop the system, so there is hope of some work for the future...
Off to bed while I still feel good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment