Pages

Saturday 17 July 2010

Where did that week go?

It seems astonishing that I have been bald for a whole week! Not quite sure where the whole week went to.

I seem to have got the customer's service working again, which is a good thing - for them at least - although I don't suppose it will improve my chances of having a job after the end of August. It may be that the customer will decide they still need me to look after it - that might be a few days work each month, we shall see.

I am a bit concerned about the anti-clotting drugs that they have given me. I talked about the injections leaving bruises at the site - the site of Friday's injection was still bleeding twelve hours later, which is a bit of a worry. Half of me wants to just stop the injections straight away, the other half (the sensible half) is saying that I should be raising this with the hospital when I see them Monday morning.

Wish I wasn't so sleepy all the time, and the morning headaches are becoming a bit of a bind. Hey ho...

No comments:

Post a Comment