Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Not a whole heap to report.

Feeling a bit tired, but mostly ok... have been and signed on, taking my discharge notes so I can prove that I was really in hospital rather than spending my Jobseekers (which I haven't had yet) on sun, sea and sangria... It's a good thing that I have some dosh in the bank as there has been nothing at all in the way of benefit and I've now been out of work two weeks.

On the matter of bananas... I dare say may people round these parts do believe that Lancashire is a foreign land! And while I have seen bananas (or at least plantains) growing in Milton Keynes shopping centre, I think that Westhoughton is a shade on the cool side... although I recall all sorts of exotica growing around the Chinese gardens at Rivington... you never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment