Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Curved balls...

I've just spend an hour typing up a long and mournful post. It was quite depressing, so I will put it to one side and maybe revisit the sentiments when I am in a better frame of mind than I am tonight.

A few days ago, a good friend had a birthday - a fine day out, tea at the Dorchester and an evening at the RSC... Today her brother died, without any warning or illness, half a planet away.  She's now faced with finding a way to get there, whilst coming to terms with her loss. I can't find any words to say to her, other than to offer to drive her to the airport.

Anything I could find to whine about pales into insignificance when compared to that. I have a little bruv, and I don't know what I would do if I lost him.

No comments:

Post a Comment