Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Progress

Quick update today - after seeing the Great Man at 12 on Monday, a letter arrived half an hour ago asking me to ring the booking clerk at the hospital to arrange the appointment for the Bone Scan. That's all in place, and a week from now it will be in progress.

Did I mention that I love the NHS?

Oh... and himself and I had a long talk about my wonky boobs... well, my wonky boob. We came to the conclusion that it looks just fine when I am dressed, and the people who see me undressed all know about it and it doesn't matter. If I go on a beach and take my top off, it's not actually going to scare the children and horses (well, no more than my flabby waist will) and in the unlikely event that I was out on the pull, anyone who doesn't fancy me because my boob is wonky is unworthy of my attention anyway. So I won't be letting my favourite Italian cut me up again just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment