Pages

Monday 12 July 2010

Sunday

Up early to rush to the sailing club to do the radio course I had booked ages ago and didn't think I could get to. All the blokes on the course had very short hair - so I didn't feel too out of place. I managed to pass the course, which is a Good Thing.
Then off to the hospital to collect my latest batch of goodies.
More antibiotics
Laxatives (you really wanted to know that didn't you!)
Fragmin - the clot-busting stuff which I have to stab myself with for the next fortnight...

Himself got stopped by the police driving to the sailing club... not sure whether they recognised the car (quite distinctive, strange scruffy elderly Citroen) and didn't recognise the skinhead driving it, thought that the combination of skinhead and said strange Citroen looked extremely unlikely, or were just bored and wanted to talk to someone... Anyway I think it best that he doesn't go walking around residential areas at night until his hair grows a bit, otherwise the neighbourhood watchers will have a fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment